Wednesday 7 January 2009

Back On Track

Last year WOW, I could sum up Last year in the first three words but I wont. So here I go, every thing pasted so quick as if I was stood on the eadg of the railway platform and the train at 100 mile an hour.

I think that I can do quite well on this coures, thinking back to when did my first course 7 years ago in my old town I did'nt do to bad. OK last year at the start of the year I thourght is was going to be tuff. If there wasn't things to get you down you would never get back up again.

I suppose it was like testing the water starting in the first place butI think I fit in with everyone else. But mayby people think Im the class clown which that realy afends because I think I get on with my work well.

So nearly concluding this journal ill talk a about the ending of A3 and A4, mayby should have put a bit more affot in here and there but every day through out life is one big learning curve.
After all practice dosn't make purfect or dose, theres one to think about.

Signing off.

No comments: