Wednesday 8 October 2008

The Snow Ball Fight

I never thought I would get into a snowball fight at my new college.

As a new HND student I went in feet first and landed in the class room. It was full of blank faces I didn’t know, it was ok though I knew myself or at least I thought I did. As the work started flowing in I could already start to feel the pressure, everyone else seemed to know what they were doing.

The first assignment seemed really exciting something to get stuck into the only thing was time management. Yep not my strong point and it was defiantly not a good idea to have a week off trust me on this one.

I could feel the snow ball getting bigger everyone seemed to be fitting in really well. The Snow Ball Effect, this was mentioned right at the beginning of the course when I was trying to run before I could walk. Never thought in would happen to me but there was too much work going on to take in.

Right it’s time to get stuck in now like I set out to do because after all this is my future. It was really good because I could ask anyone on the course for advice or should I say the team. I didn’t realise how helpful people could be, I can definitely say I have started to melt the snow ball. The only thing I will do from now on is to stay on track and keep focussed.

No comments: