Friday 28 November 2008

Dear Journal

First things first, let me get the bad news out of they way I didn’t pass my first assignment. But the good news is I know my mistakes now. I’m thinking of getting some help with my SPG which I’ve probably mentioned in the passed.

I must admit I was a bit gutted that my E card didn’t make it to the short list, but all well ends well I’ve managed to gain a live job with a Leeds based company who are interested in my design. This gave me a confidence boost as this will lead me to some work experience with a design studio in Leeds.

Generally life is treating me well at college; I have been using some software called Indesign which I will be using a lot of in the future. It is really good for putting pages together, I have found it really helpful to get some practice in before we start doing are new assignments. One of them is called Sounds Like a Plan; I’m finding this one interesting we have to design a Webpage. We have to design one page for now, this will follow with the full site next year I’m really looking forward to designing my screen.

I’m pleased to say I feel that I’ve caught up with all my work now, and I’m not a outsider. I get on really well with the rest of the group, I think it helps that we are of the same age bracket.

P.S see you soon.

Mark.

No comments: